Subject: J. L. Simpson MS Anal Sex Preparedness Books
“The best, healthiest method (for anal sex) is to make sure you’ve been to the bathroom before attempting butt sex and have had a jolly good clean afterward”
Principal Compton, Asst. Principal Smith & Dungan,
This book is in your library. Are sanitary methods before and after anal sex something you openly discuss with your own children? I’d hope not, so why are you allowing anal sex grooming material in your school for 11-14 year old’s? Please do not suggest to me or any parents that we follow the formal complaint process. We all know Ziegler, the School Board, and whatever committee it would go to for “review” won’t do anything. No one will stand up for and protect our kids while in school, I’m asking as a parent and you educators that you make an executive decision and make it disappear.
- I’ve included Equality Loudoun, Loudou-4-All, and the NAACP as they share responsibility for ensuring books like this and worse are in our schools. I’m not calling for “book burning” just a little common sense. No one cares if your gay, lesbian, or trans, that’s your business. However, when it’s thrust into the community through forced acceptance or face being “cancelled”, well we care. If you want to read books like this during family time, hey knock yourself out. If you really “care about all kid’s”, then respect the majority of the community and stop forcing this on all kids, you do not speak for the majority.
- I’ve included the LC BOS because they fund LCPS and are in full support of this type of material in our schools. Again, no one cares if someone is gay, lesbian, or trans, that’s their business. However, when it’s thrust into the community through forced acceptance or face being “cancelled”, well we care. Phyllis, you’re a grandmother (maybe) and an aunt, would you want your little loved ones bringing books home like this?
- I’ve included various members of J. L. Simpson Middle School staff because many times people cannot believe trash like this is actually in our schools
- I’ve included the ADAMS Center simply because I cannot imagine that the Muslim community approves of their children being exposed to books like this
- I’ve also included various media outlets in a BCC capacity
What does a library provide?
- A library is a collection of educational materials, books or media that are easily accessible for use and not just for display purposes. It is responsible for housing updated information in order to meet the user’s needs on a daily basis.
Are books about sanitary methods for anal sex appropriate for middle school (ages 11-14)?
- Nope, and I can’t even believe this question that has to be asked