If you love researching, connecting dots and digging to find the truth, WE are the place for YOU.
Use the CRA to stay focused, look at open-source information and send us what you find and what you know.
WE NEED YOU ON WATCH.
STAYING FOCUSED ON YOUR DISCOVERIES:
Using the Candidate Reality Assessment (CRA)
It doesn’t matter who you are, research is overwhelming and it is too easy to get distracted by all the fascinating information you’ll discover. This is why we created the Candidate Reality Assessment (CRA). We have determined three core areas that we believe have the most negative impact on our freedom, safety, education and financial spending in America and in Virginia today. To focus on collecting evidence, stay within the parameters of the three core categories. This allows you to quickly assess what you are looking at so you can work on reporting evidence or move on to something else.
- Close partnerships with biased or anti-American Special Interest Groups
- Associations with or participation in unethical practices (now or historically)
- Ties to corporate and/or anti-freedom lobbying
- Excessive / irresponsible nepotism
- Historic and present promotion of “Defund the Police” and Black Lives Matter
- Anti-biological women “trans” agenda
- Promotion of tenets of Critical Race Theory (CRT)
- Pro-Climate Change,”Green Energy” Policy
- Support for Open Borders (in any capacity)
- Promotion of OR silence of sexualized content in children’s education.
Start with VAO: Your Watch IQs...then keep finding answers.
Participating in our VAO: YOUR WATCH Interactive Quests (IQ’s) is an opportunity for anyone ready to lead the NEW REVOLUTION OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPE: A Culture of Oversight. With as much or as little time as you can afford, IQ’s are research tasks for people who want to dig for factual information and evidence and submit it to the team to incorporate in our stories. IQ’s will vary in complexity to encourage critical thinking and research about selected Virginia incumbents in the upcoming November 2022 Virginia state elections. IQ’s will remain focused on the three categories within the Candidate Reality Assessment (CRA): Progressive Ideology, Corruption and Deception. Together, our mission is to demonstrate that elections have consequences on the quality of our daily lives – on our freedom, our safety, our children’s education and how our tax dollars are being spent (and what is the return on that investment). When tyranny is afoot, as we have just lived through during the “covid years”, it is our awareness and ability to share knowledge that willl help the people wake up and take back control. While IQ’s are fun and engaging, researchers who are discovering their own tracks about these candidates and need a platform to get information out to the masses are welcome to use ours. We are eager to share our site and thrilled to give credit to researchers who have put in the hard work. We on the lookout for free prizes to show our gratitude for your contributions!
In partnership with the technology team at PROJECT RESTORE VIRGINIA, we will constantly be looking to innovate and evolve tools to gather intelligence for Virginians to contribute and find the facts that make the most informed descisions every election cycle. When you submit discoveries to our team, the information will be logged and tagged in our master repositories and used to continuously score candidates and the impact they have on our lives. The facts are REAL: their REAL words, their REAL actions, their REAL relationships, their REAL votes. They thought the media could protect them. They thought they could lie their way to more control.
NO MORE. WE, THE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND WE THE PEOPLE ARE REPORTING. For more information about the process, click HERE.
If the mainstream media won't do it, then it really is up to us.
The “5 W’s (and 1 H)” are the fundamental questions to ask in journalism. If you want to track down the truth, start with “W” questions and use a variety of sources to get the answers. One thing to keep in mind is that progressive ideologues are not hiding their agenda, they’re proud of it. We now see the negative impacts it has had on our communities and it is time to collect the evidence and call them out. Corruption and Deception are much harder to uncover, but patterns and connections to associates are not difficult to find and can be used to see the full picture much more clearly. Below are the 5 W’s (and 1 H) with example questions on the back of each card to prod investigations outside the VAO IQs.
- Who did or do they work for?
- Who are their most frequent associates?
- Who do they vote with?
- Who do they openly disagree or"spat" with?
- Who gives them donations?
- What committees are they a member of?
- What are the main issues of their platform?
- What types of events do they frequent?
- What organizations are they connected to?
- What did they do before politics?
- When did they first make a political appearance?
- When do they show up for local appearances?
- When do they repeat narratives alongside their party?
- When do they show up in the media?
- When do their words not match their actions?
- Where are they seen when they go out?
- Where do they focus bipartisan efforts?
- Where do they spend taxpayer money?
- Where do they travel, especially abroad?
Why is the hardest question of the 5W's it determines motivation, which can be explained directly by a person, or it can be assumed by behavior patterns. "The Why" is usually a combination of both and can be concluded by asking and answering the other W's & 1 H.
- How do has their personal net worth changed since taking office?
- How do they defend the original spirit of the US Constitution (if they do)?
- How independent of their party do they vote?
- How different are their actions versus what they said?
Share your discoveries...we'll verify and post.
- Send tips, evidence and information to Info@vaoverwatch.com
- We expect factual information that can be corroborated easily; we will prioritize information published by ease of validation through the inclusion citable sources
- We respect and understand the importance of anonymity and our goal is for VA Overwatch to function as an opportunity for people who don’t know what they can do to “help” restore Virginia and the country in a behind-the-scenes manner that does not put them on the public stage. Anonymous submissions are completely OK as long as there are citable sources. We don’t care who you are. We love you for seeking truth and helping us to expose it.
- Conversely, we want to give credit to any contributor who would like to be recognized. We have NO interest in taking credit for work that is not our own and we want to celebrate the unifying force in our Culture of Overwatch. The intent of our efforts at VAO is to find the technology and means to facilitate information sharing to protect our freedom and our nation together.
GATHER & SEND US THE FACTS:
- Video files
- Links to articles, speeches, statements, etc.
- Publicly sourced memos, agendas, budgets.
- IS IT TRUE? We will not post what cannot be corroborated because that would not achieve our mission. The more detail provided around provability of content, the higher content will be prioritized. We fully expect false/misleading information to be submitted to us as a tactic to waste time and resources; our team is prepared to quickly assess and move on.
NO FACT IS TOO SMALL:
- Seedlings of truth could be the missing link to an entire story. If it can be verified, send it and we’ll chase it down and bring it into the larger picture as it makes sense to do so.
Our promise to Virginia and to America:
The idea to create a Culture of Overwatch was born out of a shared and genuine love of our home – our state and country – and love for our children. Our eyes have been opened to the fragility of our nation and the reality that freedom can only be protected when it is nurtured and defended by those who truly believe in it. Our goal and our promise to the world and to each other is to innovate new ways for everyday Americans to inform each other and stay informed with factual information that can be quickly aggregated and easily shared. We believe in truth; we believe in fair chances; we believe in discourse and we believe in diversity of thought which has nothing to do with parts of a person or their “identity” but rather what every person brings as a unique individual with personal experience that shape who we are. We fight for common sense and we do not seek to erase facts or hide from them. We recognize that when ideology, corruption and deception becomes so extreme or widely accepted, those patterns of behavior must be exposed to educate and spread awareness for the health of our entire country. Our nation is sick and it needs to come together and heal by rooting out evil and kicking to the curb.
VA Overwatch and Project Restore Virginia are completely non-profit. 100% of your donations are invested back into the VA Overwatch Operating Costs (strategic investments, technology and promotional efforts) to advance civic watch capabilities through technology for generations to come. For all of us, this is a passion project; we volunteer our nights and weekends to keeping it up simply because we love our country and we love freedom for all. We are determined to create the mechanisms that expose every elected official who violates their sacred Oath to the United States Constitution AND the people within their circles who seek to destroy our country by way of progressive ideology, corruption and deception – specifically – those who aim to diminish our borders, dilute the rule of law and The Constitution of the United States, eliminate security, sow division between races, classes or any other means by falsehoods, lies or grifting, launder our taxpayer dollars, intentionally supress facts and information from the public, bloat the government, threaten life at every stage, threaten the safety and mental well-being of our children, bully or act violently as a means to control, create crisis as a means to make money, hold down entire populations of people with excuses instead of lifting them up by encouraging honesty and hard work, and those who cater to foreign and corporate interests over We, The People, .