EVIDENCE | “There Is No Place Like Home (land Security Running Elections)” that’s Unconstitutional
I’m not into tinfoil hat wearing conspiracies, and as anyone who has read VAO and/or PACT’s posts, we’ve never been involved or engaged in Election Integrity. However, there is some quite obvious and easy to understand issues (with evidence and based on facts) that I find it hard to ignore:
- LOUDOUN COUNTY ELECTION FRAUD (ALLEGEDLY): VA Code 24.2-616 “BALLOTS”. ADMISSION, (5) Years EVIDENCE of Violations(ALLEGEDLY)
- Loudoun County Voters (Democrat and Republican) Must Demand Hand-Counted Ballots. Real World Example, Easy to Understand Why
- US Elections Were Quietly Federalized on 1/6/17 Under Obama and DHS is In Charge
The article below by Tore Maras, candidate for Ohio Secretary of State provides more context and evidence to our previous post “US Elections Were Quietly Federalized on 1/6/17 Under Obama and DHS is In Charge“.
Every registered voter in Loudoun County (regardless of party) should pay the Loudoun County Board of Elections a visit on September 1, 2022 (next Electoral Board Meeting) and demand hand-counted ballots. Don’t let them defer to the VA State Electoral Board, they all bare responsibility and accountability to We The People. Make your voices heard, if not now……when?
Board Contact Phone: 703-777-0380
- Kristen Kalina (R) – Electoral Board Chair
- Robert S Moses (D) – Electoral Board
- Ellen Heald (D) – Electoral Board
- Judy Brown – General Registrar
- Richard Keech – Deputy Registrar