Breaking Update: LOUDOUN COUNTY ELECTION FRAUD (ALLEGEDLY): VA Code 24.2-616 “BALLOTS”. ADMISSION, (5) Years EVIDENCE of Violations (ALLEGEDLY)
In this addition as “Loudoun Turns”, we will show you that LC General Registrar’s office has at least a (5) year history of the same type of violations (allegedly). This post is similar to the one we put out on 8/5/22, except this post provides all (5) years of these violations (allegedly):
- Denial of any violations of Virginia state code or laws
- VA State code: § 24.2-616. Duties of printer; statement; penalty.
- Admission of violation by Judy Brown, LC General Registrar, to ESO Shoup (vendor who printed ballots) referred to as an “oath issue discovered” that was “brought to her attention”. Reminder, she’s been in the LC elections office for (32) years AND the “oath issue discovered” was allegedly discovered only after a FOIA request was submitted.
- 2017 – 2020 Signed VA Statement of Electoral Board Representative that is signed and dated well after the date required by VA law. The last sentence above the signature states: “I understand that knowingly signing a false statement constitutes the crime of perjury”
Oh, keep in mind this exact same “issue” was discovered in Fairfax, except the vendor that Fairfax used is K&H, the same K&H Loudoun County is using for ballots in the 2022 midterms. However, in Fairfax they referred to it as a “clerical error”. Do (5) consecutive years of these violations (allegedly) still fall under the excuse of a “clerical error”?
Every registered voter in Loudoun County (regardless of party) should pay the Loudoun County Board of Elections a visit on September 1, 2022 (next Electoral Board Meeting) and ask that the following people explain what has been going on the past (5) years. Don’t let them defer to the VA State Electoral Board, they all bare responsibility and accountability to We The People.
- Kristen Kalina (R) – Electoral Board Chair
- Robert S Moses (D) – Electoral Board
- Ellen Heald (D) – Electoral Board
- Judy Brown – General Registrar
- Richard Keech – Deputy Registrar
The Denial: 7/22/22
The VA Code: § 24.2-616
VA Code: § 24.2-616. Duties of printer; statement; penalty.
“The printer contracting with or employed by the electoral board or general registrar to print the ballots shall sign a statement BEFORE THE WORK IS COMMENCED agreeing, subject to felony penalties for making false statements pursuant to § 24.2-1016, that he will print the number of ballots requested by the electoral board OR THE GENERAL REGISTRAR in accordance with the instructions given by the electoral board or the general registrar; that he will print, and permit to be printed, directly or indirectly, no more than that number; that he will at once destroy all imperfect and perfect impressions other than those required to be delivered to the general registrar; that as soon as such number of ballots is printed he will distribute the type, if any, used for such work; and that he will not communicate to anyone, in any manner, the size, style, or contents of such ballots.
A similar statement shall be required of any employee or other person engaged in the work.”